Paris summit : how to be informed of progress throughout the week ??

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Tue Jun 20 11:13:59 BST 2006

On Tue, 2006-06-20 at 11:53 +0200, Vincent Trouilliez wrote:
> I now have a list of events in the left pane, one is open and shows a
> list of people in it, I assume it's the current event ("Dependency
> Removal"). But I don't have any sound... is there any button to click
> on, or something to configure somewhere, to actually hear what people
> say ?? :-)

Okay, I closed Rhythmbox, closed TS, opened TS again, and now I have a
strange robot like female voice that regularly tells me: "player left",
or "new player", or "switched channel", when I double click on a talk in
the left pane. But I still don't hear any body actually talking ! :o(
I am worried, because all the talks in the left pane, have nobody in
them, and none of the scheduled talks are actually listed in
there !!! :-O
Strange...

--
Vince, a bit confused, but progressing...