Paris summit : how to be informed of progress throughout the week ??

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Tue Jun 20 10:53:18 BST 2006

On Tue, 2006-06-20 at 11:46 +0200, Vincent Trouilliez wrote:
> However when I try to connect, it says that the server ("server:
> teamspeak.uds.canonical.com
> ") has an invalid port.

Oh, I tried removing the "server:" bit from the string, and it worked
much better ! :o) He he....

I now have a list of events in the left pane, one is open and shows a
list of people in it, I assume it's the current event ("Dependency
Removal"). But I don't have any sound... is there any button to click
on, or something to configure somewhere, to actually hear what people
say ?? :-)

--
Vince, almost there ! :-)))