Microsofts new way of bashing Linux

Cybe R. Wizard cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 17 20:21:51 BST 2006

In the Great Book it has Been Written that on Sat, 17 Jun 2006 04:55:28
+0200 Florian Diesch <diesch at spamfence.net> didst appear within my
Magick Viewing Screen and, being somewhat pleasantly supplicatory, did
polemicize thusly:

> The strength of the GPL is of course that it requires you to license
> any derived work under GPL. And it seems to me that's the point
> Microsoft doesn't like about it because they can't use GPL software
> like they use e.g. BSD style licensed software.

With this in mind it seems like Microsoft could still write a desktop
environment to use on a Linux machine instead of the freely available
DEs, adapt MS programs to run only on it like they love to do, and
still charge big bucks /and/ keep the source to themselves. I don't know
about anyone else but I think it would be a seller combining the best
of both worlds.
Anyone for a GNU/Vista?

Cybe R. Wizard
--