Microsofts new way of bashing Linux

Alexander Jacob Tsykin stsykin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 11:23:28 BST 2006

On Saturday 17 June 2006 00:24, Michael T. Richter wrote:
> Let's take the use case you've provided.  I make a super-keen sound
> system for Linux (to drag in another thread just to be a more effective
> troll).  I GPL it.  How, exactly, does the GPL protect my "intellectual
> property"?  Be specific.

Michael, I will put this in very simple terms. Trolling is annoying, and
pointless, please stop. You may use Linux as you please (although given how
much you seem to dislike it, I wonder why you do) but either stop bitching or
start helping. You haven't even taken the minimal bother of filing a bug
report, so you have absolutely no credibility when you criticise the honest
efforts of others. Please stop wasting my bandwidth with my downloading of
these repetitive and, frankly, pointless posts.

Sasha