End of thread [Was: libdvdcss]

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 5 03:26:45 BST 2006

<quote who="Lee Revell">

> Exactly.  I think before posting a bounty or doing technical requirements
> analysis you need a team of lawyers to decide what can be done that's
> legal everywhere Ubuntu is distributed.  Even then there's no guarantee
> that **AA won't sue you.

Thanks, there's a pertinent end-of-thread message: We're not lawyers, so
we're just armchairing an enormous thread on this list, which makes it much
harder for everyone to use the list for more interesting discussions. Let's
end this no-answers thread right here.

Thanks,

- Jeff

    "GNOME, launched specifically to counter a threat to our freedom, is
       the free software project par excellence." - Richard Stallman