libdvdcss

Alexander Jacob Tsykin stsykin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 06:58:45 BST 2006

On Saturday 03 June 2006 00:01, Jerry Haltom wrote:
> Don't see why they can't wait. ;) Ubuntu is working fine for me!

Ubuntu does not work fine for me without libdvdcss. While I made my own deb
for it, this requires command line knowledge, particularly if you want to do
it properly using dh_make and not just checkinstall, as checkinstall does not
always work for me. You cannot ask everybody who has no idea about computers
to go to this trouble, another solution is necessary.

Sasha