Spec for Edgy: Community Communication

Cybe R. Wizard cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 2 01:29:48 BST 2006

In the Great Book it has Been Written that on Thu, 01 Jun 2006 21:58:23
+0100 john levin <john at technolalia.org> didst appear within my Magick
Viewing Screen and, being somewhat pleasantly supplicatory, did
polemicize thusly:

> Jerome Gotangco, Jonathan Riddell and myself [Matt Galvin] have
> started up a weekly Ubuntu newsletter to consolidate our efforts and
> create a one-stop article about each weeks events including
> developments and any other news in and around the Ubuntu community.
> This is just a heads up to the Doc Team and an invitation to anyone
> who would like to help out. Check it out at:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter

If this works out (and good luck!) I would like to find a weekly
pointer showing up on the Ubuntu lists for the vast armies of new folks
turning to dapper yet clueless about the resources.
Is that allowable?

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Press 'START' to stop