Spec for Edgy: Community Communication

Lionel Dricot zeploum at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 23:01:45 BST 2006

I like the Fridge very much and I believe it needs more love and
perhaps more community joke like the pony.

It also lacks a real editorial line. At the moment, it's unclear if
it's only official Ubuntu news or not. Very few people must send news
proposition to it. I suggest to keep those official news but try to
have more Ubuntu-related-but-still-funny (like the Eric Raymond
strips). I'm wish all Ubuntu users-Ubunteros consider the Fridge as
their own news portal with more "Ubuntu fan work" (like the cakes. it
was awesome :-) )

If it needs more manpower, I would be proud to join the team of
redactor/moderator.