Opera 9 for Ubuntu?

Cybe R. Wizard cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 6 22:35:13 BST 2006

In the Great Book it has Been Written that on Thu, 6 Jul 2006 14:20:22
-0700 "Daniel Robitaille" <robitaille at gmail.com> didst appear within my
Magick Viewing Screen and, being somewhat pleasantly supplicatory, did
polemicize thusly:

[...Opera availability and locations...]

>...the press release seems to imply
> that there is now a simpler way:
>
> "With just a few clicks of the mouse, all Ubuntu users can download
> and install the latest version of the Opera browser"
>
> Personally, after reading that, I was expecting for Opera something
> similar to Sun Java, i.e, available via synaptic.

Is Opera already installed?  I upgraded to 9 through Opera's own
interface, not the OS options.
<Help> on the menu
<check for updates>

Cybe R. Wizard