Back to Windows...

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 04:20:47 GMT 2006

> Actually that si axactly what I am saying. How can you describe something
> you
> have not experienced? At best you can only describe its effect on others.
> don't understand Atheism. I know that it is the belief in the absence of a
> god, intellectually, however I make no claim to understand it at an
> emotional
> level. I certainly want to know what is true, and yet i believe in God.
> Certainly a belief in God does not connote a lack of curiosity, although I
> can understand how, as somebody who did not believe in God, Neitzsche made
> that mistake. He could not possibly know ho wrong he was.

Everyone experiences Faith in some form or another, for instance you take it
on faith that I'm a real person not a clever script replying to your
e-mails.
No offence intended, but it's my considered belief that if you don't
understand Atheism It's because you haven't thought about about it deeply
enough.
For me the concept of me believing in a "God" concept is inconceivable.
I've tried, but I'm quite a logical person and the logic of belief for the
sake of belief seems like Lunacy to me.
It con not be proved, Documentation on the subject can not be properly
verified and many _many_ instances of those that profess to be the most
serious about it are the ones to commit the greatest atrocities in the name
of it.
In my view the hypocrisy of nearly all religions is staggering.

Remember also that nothing is black and white.
Your understanding and knowledge of "faith" is not absolute, nothing is
absolute. You can't deny FN's opinion as absolutely wrong because you Cannot
verify yours as absolutely right, and the same in return :-)

--
www.modmeup.net
Ubuntu Dapper 6.10