HOAX (Re: A switcher story: Ubuntu to Windows)

Conrad Knauer atheoi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 20:46:20 BST 2006

On 8/27/06, Daniel Robitaille <robitaille at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> http://brentroos.com/2006/08/25/goodbye-ubuntu/
>
> The reasons why that user switched back to Windows after trying Ubuntu
> for 15 months.

Criminy; I didn't recognize the guy's name.  He posted in my comments today:

---
Dude, if you take this post of mine so seriously, perhaps you should
go and read your own part one of this post again, including the

There is a huge clue in my first response coincidentally.

(Brent writes this response from his Ubuntu computer).
---

And from the previous response:

---
Ubuntu LTS is nice. I run a dual boot, but rarely use XP anymore. A
couple of devices keep me using it, but when they break, or I finally
smash them, I will probably ditch Windows altogether.
---

LOL! I got fooled :)

CK