Microsoft to support Linux hosting in Virtual Server

Harold hrsawyer at comcast.net
Fri Apr 7 15:32:16 BST 2006

Licenses to install makes it legal. Though they are probably physically
doing the same thing as those who do not have the license to install
o.s. on assembled machines.

It's all in the $$ to Microsoft.

?Harold Sawyer
www.SawyerSphere.net
www.centralconnecticutwcg.org

This email has not been scanned for  viruses  . . .
as I am running Mozilla on Linux, they can do nothing to me.
If you are using IE on Windows, you might want to atleast think about using Mozilla for browsing and Thunderbird for mail.