Ubuntu love idea?

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 27 22:39:52 CDT 2005

<quote who="Tracey Led">

> Although not a new idea or concept, I was thinking about starting a
> website in the theme of spreadfirefox.  I believe that this grassroots
> type of advocacy could help increase the user base of the distro (like it
> really needs help) far beyond  its  current  reach.  Thoughts anyone on
> the viability of this prospect?  Thanks in advance for any insight.

We have not officially announced it yet, but that's precisely where The
Fridge is heading: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/ Read the 'welcome' post for
more details, and a link to the spec. Would love your input. :-)

- Jeff

--
GNOME Summit: October 8th-10th              http://live.gnome.org/Boston2005

      "I'm offering you my body, and you're offering me semantics." -
                              Caitlin, Clerks