Ubuntu in the other news?

Shawn McMahon smcmahon at eiv.com
Thu Sep 15 15:28:42 CDT 2005

On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 03:54:16PM +0300, Michael Shigorin said:

> PS: also would be nice if someone'd comment upon Tom Lord's
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnu-arch-users/2005-09/msg00002.html:

I'm not from Canonical, nor am I canonical, but it seems to me that he's
one of the folks from the communist end of our movement who defines the
"free" in "free software" less like "ability to modify, extend, and
share" and more like "property is theft."

They're sometimes useful because you don't have to pay them very much.

--
Shawn McMahon      | On a normal ascii line, the only safe condition to
EIV Consulting     | detect is a 'BREAK' - everything else having been