Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 22:10:33 CDT 2005

This guy makes me look succinct, even on my _worst_ days!

I have a review of his review:
"Blah blah blah. Blah blah. Blah blah blah blah."

And, his conclusion was rather amusing:
"The naming scheme sucks and Ubuntu is a neat system. And, in
conclusion, I'd like to tell you that the naming scheme sucks."

Eric.