Need help for UBZ ?

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at videotron.ca
Sun Oct 2 15:46:50 CDT 2005

Hi gang,

I posted this question on the UBZ Wiki page, but I am afraid my question
did not got through.  Blame my imperfect mastery of ze English language.

I will be in Montréal the week before UBZ for another conference
(www.expolinux.ca).  Since I will be hanging out in Montréal until the
beginning of UBZ anyway, I'd like to volunteer to help with the on-site
 organization/logistic of the event.  I would be available all the
week-end from Saturday morning on to help with whatever need to be done.

Sorry to post this here on Sounder, but I can't find who's responsible
for the on-site logistic of UBZ on the wiki.  Whoever it is most
probably read this list.

Ciao !

Etienne Goyer