Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 23 22:05:43 CST 2005

ZDNet has a great screenshot tour of Ubuntu 5.10, with useful captions,
mainly focusing on the kinds of things its core audience of business users
would be interested in. I really liked the intro paragraph:

  "Ubuntu’s latest Linux distribution, code-named Breezy Badger, is one of
  the most user-friendly operating systems developed by the open-source
  community to date. Is it time to make the switch?"

  http://fridge.ubuntu.com/weblink/goto/54

Nice!

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

  "I rather think of Pat as our linguistic ornithologist here - 'Oh look,
         the brown noddy also nests in the mangrove!'" - John Fleck