Erik Bågfors zindar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 07:52:57 CST 2005

This is an extremly good thing for us!

We are forced to use SLES or RHES because of DB2 support for Ubuntu.
Now we only need support for the following
* Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM)
* SGI Data Migration Facility (DMF)
* Oracle
* DB2 Netsearch Extender (Might be included in the DB2 software cert?)

Any Ideas when DB2 will install straight off on a Ubuntu box? I've
installed it many times but it requires running alien on a bunch of
rpm's and install them.  No problem but still.

Also, any work being done on any other IBM product (or Oracle, or.....)

This is great!

/Erik