Closing a window with sys-menu / dblclick

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 18:21:29 CDT 2005

INEXPERIENCED??? I see *experienced* (10 years+) users double-clicking
all the time in web browsers (usually Windozers, but also the
occasional Maccie).

I don't see double-click on the system-menu in window as *harmful* but
it's definitely bad GUI. The system-menu itself is *also* bad GUI and
I'd be quite happy to see it disappear completely.

Eric.