ubuntu for pagans

Emil Oppeln-Bronikowski opi at cyb3r.org
Mon Jun 20 07:52:45 CDT 2005

On Monday 20 of June 2005 14:09, Eric Dunbar wrote:

> Anyway, I think you owe both Emil and the Ubuntu community in general
> an apology.

 I don't need Michael apology. I think he as right to say what's on his mind.
I can agree or disagree. Internet is a funny place, where you meet people who
think alike and people who are so different that your head would spin.

 I don't mind Michael POV (but I tend to disagree with it) as long as he don't
start shot.

 :-)

 Anyway, all this will soon turn into huge flamewar, and that's something that
we don't need. After all, we want to be productive. :-)

--
 Emil Oppeln-Bronikowski, http://bronikowski.com
 Monkey see, monkey do. Rather be dead than cool.