NexentaOS GUI configuration tools fully ported

Myles Green rmg57 at telus.net
Wed Dec 28 22:12:41 GMT 2005

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 22:44:47 +0100
Dennis Kaarsemaker <dennis at kaarsemaker.net> wrote:

> On wo, 2005-12-28 at 13:20 -0800, Erast Benson wrote:
>
> > Hi Guys,
>
> Hi,
>
> Why do you keep spamming Nexenta on the Ubuntu developers list?

I think he is sending this here because Nexenta is Ubuntu Breezy with
the OpenSolairis kernel (plus a few libraries). To be sure, it should
possibly have been posted to the sounder list, which I have just done.
But still, you can tell he is excited and proud of his accomplishment -
as he should be. Personally I find this pretty exciting myself, now we
have an exceptional Linux distribution in Ubuntu and an exceptional
derivative using the OpenSolairis platform as well.

Just my thoughts,
Myles

--
Habit is habit, and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but
coaxed down-stairs a step at a time.