Ubuntu Course

Jason Plank jplank at telkomsa.net
Wed Aug 24 12:11:04 CDT 2005

Hi everyone

I just want to let you know of a project I'm busy organising. I work for
a company in Newcastle, South Africa that gives computer training to the
public. We're going to be having a course called the Ubuntu Special,
where they will receive a free copy of Ubuntu, plus I'll be teaching
them how to use it. We're going to be targeting small businesses in the
area, so that will be good. It's starting in October so wish me luck :-)

Jason Plank