A idea for more interaction between users and distributions

Sascha Morr sascha.morr at heidenwelt.de
Tue Aug 16 14:36:33 CDT 2005

Hello,

i think we need more interaction between users and distributions and i
have a idea about this, would know your opinion.

When we made a site where every users can upload selfmade ubuntu
releated Wallpapers and they users can vote every season the three best
wallpapers. The three voted wallpapers could packed into a debian/ubuntu
package (something like circle-of-the-year-spring2005.deb etc.) and be
available in universe repository. Maybe its possible to build a meta
package for this.

Just a idea in my bad english :-)

cheers
Sascha