Ubuntu team meeting: Tuesday 7th September, 16:00 UTC

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at canonical.com
Tue Sep 7 04:26:37 CDT 2004

Hi everyone,

We're holding an Ubuntu team meeting on Tuesday 7th September at 16:00 UTC,
to track the progress of our impending Preview release. Here's a handy link
for those of us who are not UTC conversion compliant (like me):

  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=7&month=9&year=2004&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

We'll start off the meeting in #ubuntu, but switch to a different channel if
it gets too chattery. :-)

See you there!

- Jeff

--
What's all that about?                           http://www.no-name-yet.com/

   "There, I did it... I defiled a timeless piece of ART!" - Jim Carrey,
                          covering I Am The Walrus