Rpi3 testing

Jamie Strandboge jamie at canonical.com
Wed May 18 18:35:41 UTC 2016

On Wed, 2016-05-18 at 19:23 +0200, Oliver Grawert wrote:
> hi,
>
> On Mi, 2016-05-18 at 17:06 +0000, Fernando Correa Neto wrote:
> >
> > Hi there.
> >

> > I was trying to check what's the status of the Rpi3 port and found
> > that ogra from Canonical had something going on.
> > Decided to go forward and generate my own image based on his gadget
> > and see what's working but it seems it's not quite there yet.
> there is a canonical-pi3 gadget in the store you can use ...
> the canonical-pi2-linux snap will work for both boards...
>

> > Checking the generated image I don't see any reference to
> > snappy-workaround-apparmor.service or even the service file itself.
> > It seems that ubuntu-core-config contains the missing bit so is it
> > just a matter or rebuilding the os snap or should it be supplemented
> > using a gadget?
> we are actively reworking the kernel and gadget snaps currently, the
> current os snap is slightly behind, a new dump of (kernel and os) snaps
> will land in the store tomorrow morning EU time.

Oliver, fyi this snappy-workaround-apparmor.service was only needed on 15.04 and
fixed in the parser in 15.10. If this is causing you trouble, please feel free
to remove it now, otherwise we'll get to it as part of the apparmor work for LP:
#1569581.

--
Jamie Strandboge             | http://www.canonical.com