Rpi3 testing

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Wed May 18 17:23:41 UTC 2016

hi,

On Mi, 2016-05-18 at 17:06 +0000, Fernando Correa Neto wrote:
> Hi there.
>

> I was trying to check what's the status of the Rpi3 port and found
> that ogra from Canonical had something going on.
> Decided to go forward and generate my own image based on his gadget
> and see what's working but it seems it's not quite there yet.

there is a canonical-pi3 gadget in the store you can use ...
the canonical-pi2-linux snap will work for both boards...

> Checking the generated image I don't see any reference to
> snappy-workaround-apparmor.service or even the service file itself.
> It seems that ubuntu-core-config contains the missing bit so is it
> just a matter or rebuilding the os snap or should it be supplemented
> using a gadget?

we are actively reworking the kernel and gadget snaps currently, the
current os snap is slightly behind, a new dump of (kernel and os) snaps
will land in the store tomorrow morning EU time.

ciao
	oli