Reviewed label

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Fri Feb 26 19:56:43 UTC 2016

Hello there,

As a proposal to help us going through the list of pending pull requests in
GitHub, I've just introduced the "Reviewed" label.

The meaning is simple: anything tagged as "Reviewed" is blocked on author
attention. That might mean it's ready for merging, or there might be review
comments to be considered, or discussion to be held about the work taking
place before further progress can (or should) be made on that branch.

The label should then be removed if the PR author wants the attention of
reviewers again.

I've just applied them to all appropriate PRs in the queue:

https://github.com/ubuntu-core/snappy/pulls

Please let me know how that feels in practice.

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net