Making x86 images

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 25 11:42:24 UTC 2016

hi,
Am Montag, den 25.04.2016, 12:04 +0100 schrieb Alan Pope:

> > i added the md5 for ubuntu-device-flash at the end, can you verify we
> > are using the same ?
> >

> Mine differs. I grabbed it last week when I was last playing with this
> and told to get that one. How often do I need to get this binary? Any
> reason it's not being distributed via the archive or ppa or some other
> place which users expect distribution binaries?

it will come as SRU once the transition to a new kernel and gadget snap
formats have landed, currently your best bet is probably to check the
timestamp of
http://people.canonical.com/~mvo/all-snaps/ubuntu-device-flash or to
make it a rule to always download it first ... (i think zygas script
does that)

ciao
	oli