Making x86 images

Alan Pope alan.pope at canonical.com
Mon Apr 25 11:04:18 UTC 2016

On 25 April 2016 at 12:02, Oliver Grawert <ogra at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> hi,
> Am Montag, den 25.04.2016, 11:58 +0100 schrieb Alan Pope:
>
>> $ sudo ./ubuntu-device-flash core 16 --channel edge --os ubuntu-core
>> --kernel canonical-pc-linux --gadget canonical-pc -o test2.img
>> Determining gadget configuration
>> expected a gadget snaps: snap not found
>>
>> Cheers,
> hmm
> http://paste.ubuntu.com/16046790/
>
> i added the md5 for ubuntu-device-flash at the end, can you verify we
> are using the same ?

Mine differs. I grabbed it last week when I was last playing with this
and told to get that one. How often do I need to get this binary? Any
reason it's not being distributed via the archive or ppa or some other
place which users expect distribution binaries?

Cheers,
--
Alan Pope
Community Manager

Canonical - Ubuntu Engineering and Services
+44 (0) 7973 620 164
alan.pope at canonical.com
http://ubuntu.com/