snapcraft kernel.py plugin requires Ubuntu One account

Gunther Laure Gunther.Laure at dewetron.com
Tue Apr 19 08:48:44 UTC 2016

Hi!

I try to run a continuous integration build for a custom kernel module.
This fails as I need to provide my Ubuntu One credentials so that the kernel plugin is able to download "os.snap" using the Ubuntu Store API.

My problem: I do not want to make my credentials public to anyone who is able to look into the Jenkins build job ...

Is there the possibility for an anonymous download? Or a credential file?

Thanks for your help!

Gunther