apparmor profile for snap package

Zygmunt Krynicki zygmunt.krynicki at canonical.com
Fri Apr 1 10:46:42 UTC 2016

Hey Marco

I'm sorry for your issues. This area will be wholly replaced by
interfaces. We will soon switch over from old apparmor/seccomp code to
one that is fully backed by interfaces. Until then there is little
point in inspecting this problem as all of the implementation is
different.

Please hold on.

Best regards
ZK