AW: apparmor profile for snap package

Marco Tangl Marco.Tangl at dewetron.com
Fri Apr 1 10:04:26 UTC 2016

Hi Seth,

thanks for your replay.

The problem doesn't seem to be related to the version number.

When I install my xx.snap on a Desktop Ubuntu Xenial, the apparmor profile is exactly what I expected.
Installng the xx.snap on a device, running the amd64-all-snap.img, the apparmor profil always stays the same ..
No matter what I write iin my snapcraft.yaml file.

Since the amd64-all-snap.img is dated to 2nd Feb 2016, is there a newer version available??

Best Regards,
Marco