installing apps on snappy personal

Sergio Schvezov sergio.schvezov at canonical.com
Fri Sep 11 18:20:47 UTC 2015

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 3:04 PM, Dale Beaudoin <dale_f_beaudoin at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> I have been testing oli's personal_x86.img and I would like to know when
> we will be able to install apps from the app store.

It's nice to know you had a chance to play with it; at this moment there
should two ways to install packages already (although most of these
packages target core more than personal so there is no user interface to
drive them).

These two mechanism are in that regard; the snappy command from the cli or
to install webdm and navigate the snaps available from there.

Cheers