How to create a directly bootable image with Ubuntu-device-flash tool?

DK Zh mingxin.android at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 1 04:14:28 UTC 2015

Hi,
I am trying to boot snappy on my bananpi M2 device, following the porting guide, the system is bootup now and seems running fine, but I have a question?
 How to create a directly bootable image with Ubuntu-device-flash tool? I added the flashtool-assets directory and flash.yaml, but it not works, from google search I found someone use Ubuntu-device-flash tool with a "--platform" arg, but the latest tool no this arg.
thanks,DK