snappy on raspberry pi 2: DHCP, I2C

roger peppe roger.peppe at canonical.com
Thu Jun 11 14:43:16 UTC 2015

On 11 June 2015 at 08:55, roger peppe <roger.peppe at canonical.com> wrote:
> 1) How can I get snappy to DHCP automatically after booting?
> I was expecting the network to come up right away, but
> I need to manually run "dhclient eth0" to get the network
> working.

Update: this seems to be working now, and it doesn't
seem to be just because /var/lib/dhcp/dhclient.*leases has
some contents in now (I truncated those files and it still
gets an IP address on boot). I don't think I've changed anything
else (apart from I added a static IP address in my router).

It would be nice to know what might have gone wrong here.

  cheers,
    rog.