Updated Raspeberry Pi2 image now with fixes :)

Bjorn Tillenius bjorn at tillenius.me
Tue Jun 9 16:04:08 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jun 09, 2015 at 01:05:09PM +0200, Oliver Grawert wrote:
> hi,
>
> ...i fixed the remaining issues
>
> autopilot will not attempt to auto upgrade now (causing a reboot every
> 10 minutes if there is a new rootfs on the server)
>
> module dependencies are now included proper ...
>
> i tested installing docker and owncloud (takes about 10minutes for the
> very first start, if you try it, please be patient) as well as a random
> set of other snaps from webdm and could not find any issues.

I confirmed that I now can install the snap that I created.

I can't seem to create /dev/i2c-1, though. With lool's image, it worked
to do 'modprobe i2c-dev' to create that file.  With your latest image,
the module gets loaded, but no device gets created. I tried to set
dtparam=i2c_arm=on in /boot/uboot/config.txt, but that didn't seem to
have any effect. At least I think it worked with lool's image. It worked
with the one from raspberrypi.org for sure, though.

Also, as discussed on snapppy-app-devel, the serial number isn't set in
/proc/cpuinfo, resulting in eth0 getting a new MAC every boot. This was
the same with lool's image, though.

--
Björn Tillenius | https://launchpad.net/~bjornt