Second Snappy Ubuntu Core 15.04 stable release!

Ricardo Salveti de Araujo ricardo.salveti at canonical.com
Wed Jul 29 13:41:42 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 1:20 AM, Ricardo Salveti de Araujo
<ricardo.salveti at canonical.com> wrote:
> Also, since we require our own boot loader in order to be fully
> compatible with Snappy, it's recommended to remove the bootloader that
> is available in the eMMC partition, by running the following command
> on a running system:
> $ sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/mmcblk1 bs=1024 count=1024
>
> You could as well just force it to boot via sd card by pressing the
> user button before powering up the device (in case you don't want to
> erase the default bootloader).

In case you don't know where the user button is, please check
https://learn.adafruit.com/system/assets/assets/000/008/680/medium800/beaglebone_BeagleBoneBlack.jpeg

Will update the official document to include this as well.

Thanks,
--
Ricardo Salveti de Araujo