USB support

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 4 17:14:29 UTC 2015

hi,
Am Mittwoch, den 04.02.2015, 17:32 +0100 schrieb Gábor Paller:
> Take one webcam as an example.
> On desktop Ubuntu lsusb returns:
> ID 093a:262a Pixart Imaging, Inc.
> I connect my Beaglebone Black over the serial debug port and log in.
> The message is displayed in the same console window:
>

> ubuntu at localhost:~$ [  778.354357] usb 2-1: device v093a p262a is not
> supported

according to
http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Gspca_devices

this should use the gspca_pac7311 driver ... seems you get the
gspca_pac7302 driver loaded for some reason ... are you using the
default kernel from the official image ?

(google returns a lot of answers just pasting the error you see on
console into the search bar btw, seems there are many people with issues
with this camera)

ciao
	oli