[Snappy ubuntu core ] boot was delay 1min 30s

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 4 09:16:09 UTC 2015

hi,
Am Mittwoch, den 04.02.2015, 09:20 +0800 schrieb 左宝柱:
> hi,
>     I have added some miss configs
> form http://people.canonical.com/~ppisati/snappy_config/,and  system
> booting didnt have delay time now.
>    now I can access to http://webdm.local:4200/store.
>    alse I can use "snappy versons"
>    but when I type " sudo snappy update",it's still print error.
>

> ubuntu at localhost:~$ sudo snappy update
> ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '-'
>

> booting log:http://paste.ubuntu.com/10044407/

this looks pretty good, but you still have a clock related problem
here ... see line 916 and 920 in your paste:

Jan 01 00:03:46 localhost.localdomain snappyd[473]: failed to request
https://search.apps.ubuntu.com/api/v1/package/com.ubuntu.snappy.webdm
Get
https://search.apps.ubuntu.com/api/v1/package/com.ubuntu.snappy.webdm:
x509: certificate has expired or is not yet valid

are you using the initrd i gave you yesterday ? the system needs the
clock set before it mounts the rootfs, else the timestamp on all
certificates snappy tries to read are to far in the future.

ciao
	oli