Please help us review snappy docs

David Callé davidc at framli.eu
Thu Apr 30 10:53:57 UTC 2015

Hello,

I can't reproduce the snappy-remote issue, here is my output:

$ snappy-remote --url=ssh://localhost:8022 install
hello-world_1.0.14_all.snap

Installing hello-world_1.0.14_all.snap from local environment
Installing /tmp/hello-world_1.0.14_all.snap
2015/04/30 10:48:33 Signature check failed, but installing anyway as
requested

My snappy instance is 15.04/stable running on kvm (I followed
https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/snappy/start/#snappy-local) and I'm
using snappy-tools from ppa:snappy-dev/beta

Cheers,
David