Please help us review snappy docs

Nick McCloud nick at descartes.co.uk
Thu Apr 30 10:26:37 UTC 2015

As snappy-remote won’t allow a newcomer to install their first snap, it’s going to be a bit of a disheartening dead end right now.

My prior suggestion was to change the docs for now to get them to scp the snap and then use a local snappy install --allow-unauthenticated

Will there be docs soon on signing our snaps?

Nick