A Snappy Gumstix Overo

Ash Charles ashcharles at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 22:22:14 UTC 2015

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 3:49 PM, Sergio Schvezov
<sergio.schvezov at canonical.com> wrote:
> This just means that we require manual review on the store for oem packages
> because they are not confined by default.
Ah---makes sense.  Either way, the package got approved so this did
the trick for me this morning :)

sudo ubuntu-device-flash core -o overo.img --oem=gumstix-overo.ash 15.04
<snip>
> oem packages are what you want, we have killed flashtool-assets with this
> generic way of enabling oems to wok with the ubuntu kernels in a way that
> enables them to focus on what matters to them, feel free to log bug reports
> (or reply here) with anything you think will make or would have made the oem
> enablement part a better experience for you.
I'd still need a device tarball ('--device-part' for udf) if I wanted
a different kernel correct?

--Ash