BeagleBone Black images keep getting corrupted

Víctor Mayoral Vilches victor at erlerobot.com
Wed Apr 29 09:30:09 UTC 2015

Greetings,

Using the latest BBB image from the snappy developers site:

*(BeagleBoneBlack)ubuntu at localhost:/etc$ sudo cat fstab |grep boot*

*/dev/mmcblk0p1 /boot/uboot auto sync 0 2*

*(BeagleBoneBlack)ubuntu at localhost:/etc$ mount|grep boot*

*/dev/mmcblk0p1 on /boot/uboot type vfat
(rw,relatime,sync,fmask=0022,dmask=0022,codepage=437,iocharset=iso8859-1,shortname=mixed,errors=remount-ro)*

However in our images (we change the kernel to provide support for capemgr
kernel module) we are unable to get the "sync".

Tried modifying "/etc/fstab" manually but everytime we reboot it returns to:
*/dev/mmcblk0p1 /boot/uboot auto defaults 0 0*

Any suggestion on how to include "sync"?
Thanks,

*Víctor Mayoral Vilches*
CTO & Co-Founder

*Erle Robotics*