Introduction and path finding

Loïc Minier loic.minier at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 28 10:47:53 UTC 2015

Hey Nick,

thanks for the high level comments; you might have noticed that with the
15.04 release there was a considerable amount of efforts in updating all
the tools and documentation (thanks a ton to Daniel, Davids, and others on
this one!) so that everything works together. There might be still some
rough edges, but there should be less and we'd really like to hear from you
if you still see home.

Your experience as a developer targeting snappy system to other hardware or
in porting apps is also very welcome!

Cheers,