Snappy Ubuntu Core and updating on the Raspberry Pi 2

Niklas Wenzel nikwen.developer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 14:27:07 UTC 2015

Thank you for your reply. :)

I tried that a few hours ago but I couldn't get it to work with my wifi
network since its SSID is hidden.
I'll try some other tutorials on that later (e.g. [1]), but I'd rather
not want to mess up with the read-only parts of the system as that may
cause issues while upgrading later.

Is there any possiblity to get these debs included into the official
images?

Cheers,
Niklas

[1]