Mir progress

Michael Terry michael.terry at canonical.com
Mon Apr 13 21:19:57 UTC 2015

I've not fixed the mir framework packaging to provide an apparmor policy
for clients.  So now you can generate a pure-Mir snap like so:

./make-snap -d 15.04/beta-2 --mir mir_demo_client_fingerpaint

And you'll have a snap that can run with no special permissions (i.e. no
manual review needed).

This doesn't fix the issues with XMir needing root.  But now pure-Mir
clients don't need to be root.

-mt

--
-mt