Porting ubuntu snappy core to custom x86 hardware

Loïc Minier loic.minier at ubuntu.com
Sat Apr 11 21:30:11 UTC 2015

It's on system-image.u.c, coming from cdimage.ubuntu.com; so either follow:
system-image.ubuntu.com/channels.json
=> ubuntu-core/devel-proposed, amd64
http://system-image.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-core/devel-proposed/generic_amd64/index.json
=> latest "type full" image has:
http://system-image.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-core/devel-proposed/generic_amd64/version-378.tar.xz

Or grab the contents earlier in the chain:
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-core/daily-preinstalled/current/

Hope this helps,