Snapcraft

Vani Desai vani2607 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 21:32:05 UTC 2015

Thanks Ted. I can execute spongeshaker program.

I just uploaded my cherrypy snap into store. It's in "pending review"
status.

I used following command to run QEMU. I did map 8080 and 4200 ports.
kvm -m 512 -redir :8090::80 -redir :8022::22 -redir :3092::3092 -redir
:4200::4200 -redir :8080::8080 edge-ubuntu-15.04-snappy-amd64-generic.img

I don't see 4200 port open for webdm on snappy QEMU. Please see attached
screenshot.

Thanks,
Vani