Request for etcdctl alias autoconnect

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo at niemeyer.net
Sat Mar 25 19:10:04 UTC 2017

Sounds sane.

Bret, Natalia, who's the best person to handle such requests after
approval?  I know Jamie can edit the declarations, so he could easily do
it, but that's not entirely security related. Should we just abuse ask
whether Jamie would mind to handle those requests for now or is there a
better person with privileged access to those declarations already?

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net