bluepy-helper not being built using

Mritunjai Singh mrsingh at ssni.com
Fri Mar 17 22:51:39 UTC 2017

Kindly confirm if anyone has got sensortag snap[https://github.com/mectors/sensortag] working on Raspberry Pi Board with Ubuntu Core as I am struggling to make it work using snap as that snap is not building the bluepy-helper. Can anyone suggest the alternative approach to resolve the issue.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Mritunjai